Fibracem - Fibre Plastering and Floor Screeds
Fibracem-25 fibres are used in many types of plaster mortars and floor screeds to improve the quality and durability of the surfaces.
Fibracem-25 fibres aid in controlling the crack distribution and shrinkage reduction. During the curing phase cracks form due to the shrinkage and inconsistency of the aggregate.
Fibracem-25 greatly reduce these cracks from forming. The high tensile strength of the added fibres result in a mortar or screed that has a significantly higher resistance to impact and fractures. The added bridging capabilities and benefits by using Fibracem greatly reduce onsite repair costs.
Benefits of adding Fibracem-25 fibres
- Less shrinkage and cracking found in the early curing stages.
- Enhances the structural strength and binding capabilities of the cement matrix.
- Higher flexibility and shear strength.
- Increases overall imact resistance.
- Improves loading capacity.
- Increases fire resistance.
- Increased longevity of the finishing coatings.